Sunday, November 26, 2006

So my brother finally got married..

To my kid brother Iloi and his newly-wed Anor

This day has come
When two become one
The wife can claim in calm
What's yours is also mine

Marriage as they say
As what you make of it
The role a husband has to play
Be a man and not a beast

Between a wife and caretaker
Not to mention your own career
This is the balance which is so dear
Which the difference is not so clear

However way you want to see
One thing you will agree
Two heads are always better than one
To keep this marriage to be smoothly run

And finally my kid brother
I'll remember you in my daily prayer
Ask Allah to give what's best for you
And I'll be there to see you through

3 comments:

Yatie Tajudin said...

Hi Ash,
U preggy ke? haiya... why never mentioned a word. Congrats! You and mimie plan sesama ke?

Congrats also for continuing with this blog. Almost gave up on you. Have not checked for your new postings in ages.

Great poem by the way. Didn't know you have in you to be the rhyme-time-lay

Yatie Tajudin said...

sorry.. suppose to be rhyme-time-LADY... not lay. satgi ingat bende lain plak..

Mimie Shoaib said...

Hi Ash,
It's been awhile since I last visited your blog. Noticed you changed the blog background. I kinda prefer your previous black background lah, suits the name Ash's Space .. hehe, besides this one is similar to mine ...hehe ..